Thursday, October 14, 2010

Operation: Introduction

Welcome. This blog is a series of posts explaining how to survive the dreaded thing called MIDDLE SCHOOL. My name and school are confidential but I am a middle schooler. In these future posts I will explain some of my experiences and tips for surviving that awful middle school. Also, in every post I will include secret message and/or a new code number. The first code numbers (and answers) are:
 1-Good   2-Bad  3-Middle School  4- Luck  5-Mission 6- Evil  7-dramatic 8-Adventure  9-Trouble  10- Fun     

Sincerely, 
The Author  


14@3                                                     

2 comments:

  1. okay then here is my code


    k iuyt398yt3879yt37ty37tvq87tyewigbt3vty3irv63vr9b
    (it means i like chicken wings!!!!)

    ReplyDelete